The Contracting Education Academy at Georgia Tech (The Academy) is proud to present an advanced workshop designed to help businesses seeking a GSA Schedule contract. The Academy’s two-day workshop provides all the necessary hands-on instruction to help any businesses seeking a Schedule to prepare a complete proposal to GSA.
Real world business scenarios are presented during this instructional workshop, tackling all the difficult and confusing aspects of the proposal process. Registration details for the next workshop can be found here.
The Academy’s affordable course is designed to reduce the typical proposal preparation time frame. Our workshop is conducted by experienced government contracting professionals who have helped many business people successfully land GSA Schedule contracts.
The Academy’s GSA Schedule Preparation Workshop provides your business with the ability to complete your Schedule in as little as 2 days, depending on how readily available your proposal documentation is. Even if you are just starting your proposal, our GSA schedule workshop can shorten the preparation and submittal process to as little as 30 days.
Plus, as an added bonus, The Academy provides workshop attendees with four hours of time with our instructional personnel – after the workshop – to answer any remaining questions, review your proposal package, and provide follow-on consulting.
If your business has been thinking about going after a GSA Schedule contract, this is the workshop you have been waiting for!
Three Reasons Why You Should Attend:
1. Knowledge. Understanding all of the aspects of the GSA Schedule proposal process can be a daunting task. There are over 40 different GSA Schedules, each containing numerous subcategories called Special Item Numbers (SINs) – and all having unique proposal and contract requirements. The Academy’s GSA Schedule Preparation Workshop reduces the learning curve associated with responding to all the details in a GSA solicitation document. Participants in our Schedule workshop gain a solid technical understanding of each specific step in the GSA Schedule proposal preparation process, enabling you to complete your proposal faster and more efficiently. Workshop attendees don’t have to spend countless hours researching requirements or spending time on the phone with GSA representatives.
2. Time. If you are a do-it-yourselfer, the time you’ll take to prepare a GSA Schedule proposal will likely take you between 9 and 12 months. The Academy’s GSA Schedule Preparation Workshop shortens the time to submit, allowing you to have your proposal ready in as little as 2 days (for companies that have already begun the process) or within 30 days (for companies new to the process). Our GSA Schedule Preparation Workshop provides you with the information, templates, knowledge, and the follow-up consultation services you need to finalize and submit your Schedule proposal to GSA.
3. Value. The cost of hiring a consulting firm to assist with your GSA Schedule proposal easily can range between $8,000 and $20,000 – or more. Many businesses understand the value of a GSA Schedule consultant, but simply do not have the budget. Other businesses understand that there is value in controlling their Schedule proposal as the first step in establishing and managing their relationship with GSA. Priced at just $1,995, The Academy’s GSA Schedule Preparation Workshop provides the perfect alternative for any business that wants to save money and keep control of the process. If your company is considering the proposal process on its own, our GSA Schedule Preparation Workshop, for a fraction of the cost, provides all of the instruction, templates, and coaching that most businesses need. As an added bonus, each person who completes this workshop receives 15 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits, plus a certificate of completion from Georgia Tech.
Summary of Benefits:
- Save time and money with The Academy’s instructor-guided, do-It-yourself approach.
- Avoid mistakes that can delay or stop your GSA Schedule proposal from being considered.
- Receive expert guidance, valuable instruction, and answers to all of your questions.
- Gain access to templates and sample narratives based on successful GSA Schedule offers.
- Receive up to 4 hours of consulting after the GSA Proposal Preparation Workshop to review your package and receive further advice.
- 15 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Part I – GSA Schedule Fundamentals – Getting Started
- DUNS Number
- SAM, Representations and Certifications
- Digital Certificate
- Past Performance Evaluation References – (Open Ratings)
- GSA Schedule and SIN(s) Selection
- Navigating through GSA Checklists
- GSA’s Pathway to Success
Part II – GSA Schedule Proposal – Services/Products Offered
- Corporate Experience
- Project Experience and Resumes
- Pricing Information
- Commercial Sales Practices – (CSP-1)
- Discounting Policy
- Authorized Dealer Information and Letters of Supply
- Labor Category Matrix
- Organization Structure
- Production Points
Part III – GSA Schedule Proposal – Required Documentation
- Descriptive Narrative and Literature
- Marketing Plan
- Quality Assurance Plan
- Professional Employee Compensation Plan
- Subcontracting Plan
- Financial Statements
- Sales Forecasts / Previous 12 Months’ Sales
- EPA Mechanism
- Exceptions to Reps and Certs – FAR 52.212-3
- Training Courses
Part IV – GSA Schedule – Contract Administration
- The SIP Program
- GSA Advantage!
- Industrial Funding Fee
- Contract Management and Maintenance
For registration details on the next workshop, please click here. (For additional information, including on-site group pricing, please contact us at 404-662-2331 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)