The reviews are in! Participants in the GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation Workshop unanimously agree that the workshop exceeded their expectations.
On January 13 and 14, 2014, The Contracting Education Academy at Georgia Tech (The Academy) hosted its first workshop devoted to helping businesses put together a GSA Schedule proposal package. The hands-on instruction enables participants to actually complete their proposals during the two-day workshop.
Here’s a sampling of what participants have to say:
- “I received what I came for – a completed GSA Schedule.”
- “I received assistance with a GSA proposal submission that includes instructor-led training, sample documents, templates, and one-on-one assistance.”
- “I got enough guidance and information … to complete my GSA application.”
- “The class was very good; there was nothing missing.”
- “I valued the small group and close one-on-one interaction with the instructors.”
- “Excellent course! Great job!”
The next opportunity to attend this unique workshop is May 19 and 20, 2014. The workshop is scheduled to be conducted in Atlanta, Georgia on Georgia Tech’s midtown campus. Registration details for the next workshop can be found here.
Real world business scenarios are presented during this instructional workshop, tackling all the difficult and confusing aspects of the proposal process. The Academy’s affordable course is designed to reduce the typical proposal preparation time frame. Our workshop is conducted by experienced government contracting professionals who have helped many business people successfully land GSA Schedule contracts.
The Academy’s GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation Workshop provides your business with the ability to complete your Schedule in as little as two days, depending on how readily available your proposal documentation is. Even if you are just starting your proposal, our GSA schedule workshop can shorten the preparation process to as little as 30 days.
Plus, as an added bonus, The Academy provides workshop attendees with four hours of time with our instructional personnel – after the workshop – to answer any remaining questions, review your proposal package, and provide follow-on consulting.