Business persons attending The Contracting Education Academy’s GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation Workshop continue to give it high marks.
Take a look at the written comments provided by attendees at our May 19-20, 2014 Workshop:
- “I received exactly what we expected – a step by step process to quickly and efficiently submit our GSA Schedule.”
- “I valued [the instructor’s] passion and expertise for this process. I received valuable information and instruction regarding Schedule preparation, including templates and a student workbook.”
- “I look forward to having a chance to do more with The Contracting Education Academy in the future. The GSA Seminar was very beneficial and time well spent. Thank You!”
- “I valued the format, the knowledge of the instructor, the delivery, the materials, and the ROI.”
- “Excellent detail in instruction and structure for the session. I valued the time to actually work on my proposal sections.”
- “I got exactly what I expected – to leave with confidence that we could completely submit our GSA Schedule proposal with a high degree of likely success.”
- “I valued the time to complete sections of our GSA Schedule during class.”
- “I received a comprehensive understanding of the GSA process. The binder and resource materials have been very helpful.”
- “[The instructor] was able to answer all questions immediately! The templates provided are wonderful.”
Is your company considering going after a GSA Schedule contract? Maybe you should. Consider these facts:
- The federal General Services Administration (GSA) awards about $50 billion in blanket contracts known as “Schedules” to hundreds of companies each year.
- Eighty percent (80%) of Schedule contractors are small businesses who are successful at 36% of those sales.
The process to win one of these contracts begins with a proposal, an arduous task that typically takes several months to prepare. But, now, thanks to Georgia Tech’s Workshop, a GSA proposal can be actually completed at the Workshop. If a business is not prepared to submit all the documentation at the time of the Workshop, the GSA proposal preparation process easily can be shortened to within 30 days following the Workshop.
By attending our Workshop, you will:
- Save time and money with our instructor-guided, do-It-yourself approach.
- Avoid mistakes that can delay or stop your GSA Schedule proposal from being considered.
- Receive expert guidance, valuable instruction, and answers to all of your questions.
- Gain access to templates and sample narratives based on successful GSA Schedule offers.
- Receive up to 4 hours of consulting after the Workshop to review your package and receive further advice.
- Earn 15 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
GSA Schedule Workshops are scheduled for:
- June 11-12 – St. Louis
- July 28-29 – Atlanta
- Sept. 8-9 – Atlanta
- Nov. 17-18 – Atlanta
To register, simply click here.