Put Nov. 14 and 15 on your calendar if you want to participate in a hands-on, consultant-guided workshop to prepare a GSA Schedule proposal in a matter of days — not weeks or months.
Registration details for Georgia Tech’s next GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation Workshop can be found by clicking here. The workshop will be held on the campus in Midtown Atlanta.
Scores of business people from across the country have attended this workshop — and everyone who’s attended has either prepared their proposal, successfully submitted it to GSA, or has been awarded a Schedule contract. The workshop is hosted by The Contracting Education Academy at Georgia Tech.
By attending Georgia Tech’s GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation Workshop, you will:
- Save time and money with instructor-guided, do-it-yourself approach.
- Avoid mistakes that can delay or stop a GSA Schedule proposal from being considered.
- Receive expert guidance, hands-on personal help, and answers to all of your questions.
- Be given access to exclusive templates and sample narratives based on successful GSA Schedule offers, and well as a detailed workbook.
- Receive up to 4 hours of individual consulting — following the Workshop — to review your package and receive further advice.
- Earn 15 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
The Facts about GSA Schedules
Is your company considering going after a GSA Schedule contract? Maybe you should consider what the General Services Administration (GSA) itself says about its Schedules program:
- GSA awards about $50 billion in blanket contracts known as “Schedules” to hundreds of companies each year.
- Eighty percent (80%) of Schedule contractors are small businesses who are successful at 36% of those sales.
The process to win a GSA Schedule contract begins with a proposal, an arduous task that often takes several months to prepare. But now, thanks to Georgia Tech’s Workshop a GSA proposal can be actually completed during the two-day Workshop. If a business is not prepared to submit all the documentation at the time of the Workshop, the GSA proposal preparation process easily can be completed within 30 days following the Workshop. To further assist, each workshop attendee receives up to four hours of one-on-one consulting following the workshop.
Don’t miss out! To register for the Workshop, simply click here. If you have questions or need further information, please email info@ContractingAcademy.gatech.edu.