Government contracting trends that defined fiscal 2019, such as increases in “as a service” and IT consolidation, are likely to continue into FY20.
A new report from contract analysts at Bloomberg Government released Jan. 7 broke down these areas likely to mold government contracting trends in 2020:
- Best-in-class: IT consolidation
- Multiple Award Schedule consolidation
- Government buying “as a service”
- Small-Business Runway Extension Act will begin affecting contracts
- Cybersecurity will become cost of doing business
Keep reading this article at: https://www.federaltimes.com/it-networks/cloud/2020/01/08/the-5-trends-likely-to-shape-federal-contracting-in-2020/